Re: [virt-tools-list] Live migration of iscsi based targets

Hello,

I thank you very much for sharing your knowledge with me.

My VMs got defined by virt-manager with
      <driver name='qemu' type='raw'/>
At first I'll give a try to Justin's configuration tweak and let you know what happen if I change it to
      <driver name='qemu' type='raw' cache='none'/>

I'm also really happy to know how to dynamically add or remove an iscsi LUN from my server.

Have a nice day.
Gildas