[virt-tools-list] Live migration of iscsi based targets

Gildas Bayard gildas.bayard at hds.utc.fr
Fri Oct 29 07:43:31 UTC 2010

Hello,

I thank you very much for sharing your knowledge with me.

My VMs got defined by virt-manager with
<driver name='qemu' type='raw'/>
At first I'll give a try to Justin's configuration tweak and let you
know what happen if I change it to
<driver name='qemu' type='raw' cache='none'/>

I'm also really happy to know how to dynamically add or remove an iscsi
LUN from my server.

Have a nice day.
Gildas

--
*Gildas Bayard*
Responsable de l'équipe Assistance Informatique et Technique