Re: [virt-tools-list] NFS filesystem size incorrect on client

On 09/02/2010 03:17 PM, Mike Hall wrote:
<snip>
What am I doing wrong here? I'm guessing my NFS setup is incorrect somehow?

It kind of looks like there's something wrong with the bind mounts on the source server, and that you're exporting some part of the root of the source server.

If you create a (say) 1GB file on the NFS mounted area on the client, which file system on the NFS server loses the space? (I'm thinking it'll be the root file system)

Is it workable to export the file systems on the NFS server from their "/srv/vm1" and "/srv/data1" locations? If so, it's probably the easy workaround to make sure the right filesystem is being exported. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Thanks yet again,

Michael Hall