Re: [virt-tools-list] Introducing: virtlib library

On 04/14/2011 02:05 PM, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> The goal of the virtlib library is to extract from Virt Manager and
> Virt Manager TUI the shared business logic and package it separately
> as a reusable library of code.

Just to be clear, a reusable _private_ library of code for tools in the
virt-manager umbrella. There isn't any benefit to making this library
public at the moment. As far as the code is concerned I assume it
shouldn't make a difference (that said I haven't looked at the code yet).

- Cole