Re: [virt-tools-list] Introducing: virtlib library

On 04/14/2011 10:22 PM, Cole Robinson wrote:
On 04/14/2011 02:05 PM, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
The goal of the virtlib library is to extract from Virt Manager and
Virt Manager TUI the shared business logic and package it separately
as a reusable library of code.

Just to be clear, a reusable _private_ library of code for tools in the
virt-manager umbrella. There isn't any benefit to making this library
public at the moment. As far as the code is concerned I assume it
shouldn't make a difference (that said I haven't looked at the code yet).

Wouldn't virtmanagerlib be a more appropriate name? If this ever goes public I imagine the names virtlib vs. libvirt will cause a lot of confusion in discussions.

Regards,
  Dennis