Re: [virt-tools-list] Introducing: virtlib library

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 04:22:52PM -0400, Cole Robinson wrote:
> On 04/14/2011 02:05 PM, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> > The goal of the virtlib library is to extract from Virt Manager and
> > Virt Manager TUI the shared business logic and package it separately
> > as a reusable library of code.
> >

> Just to be clear, a reusable _private_ library of code for tools in the
> virt-manager umbrella. There isn't any benefit to making this library
> public at the moment. As far as the code is concerned I assume it
> shouldn't make a difference (that said I haven't looked at the code yet).

Yes. In future things might change, but for now the goal is simply to
extract out of virt-manager and virt-manager-tui the common business
logic and package it up so it can be shared.

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/