[virt-tools-list] f15 guest with spice and gnome 3

Hello,
I'm testing an F15 beta guest running on an F14+virt-preview host.

Is it correct to say that as right now spice doesn't support 3d
acceleration, then my guest will only be able to run gnome 3 in
fallback mode?
In this case is there any emulated video adapter to configure with
which I can test f15 and gnome 3 in its new desktop layout?
Thanks in advance,
Gianluca