Re: [virt-tools-list] Virt-manager freezes when I try to open a remote qemu+ssh connection

On 08/01/2011 01:04 PM, Bruno Lamps wrote:
I also have a simple personal computer, that I use to manage my 3 production
servers. This PC was running OK with ubuntu 11.04, dunno what libvirt
version and virt-manager 0.8.7  until two weeks ago, when I decided to
format him and install Centos 6 and Fedora 15, just for kicks. With Centos
6.0 and it's default virt-manager version, I was able to connect to one of
my servers, identified with IP But when I try to connect to one
of the other servers, virt-manager freezes.

Sounds like:

That is, Debian-based nc must be used with -q0, whereas Red Hat-based nc does not understand -q. There's a proposed patch for this: