[virt-tools-list] ANNOUNCE: virt-top 1.0.6 - a utility for displaying virtualization stats, like 'top'

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Aug 12 11:31:51 UTC 2011

virt-top is a utility for display virtualization stats, similar to
'top'.  I'm pleased to announce virt-top 1.0.6.

Home page:  http://people.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top/
Sources:    http://people.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top/files/
Git repo:   http://git.annexia.org/?p=virt-top.git;a=summary
Fedora pkg: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3268052

New in this release:

 - Memory stats are now collected in CSV output (thanks Hiroyuki Kamezawa).

 - The --block-in-bytes flag ('B' key) toggles between I/O in requests
   and bytes (thanks Hiroyuki Kamezawa).

 - The --stream flag sends output to stdout (thanks Hiroyuki Kamezawa).

 - The --end-time option is now accurate down to milliseconds.

 - The --end-time option has been fixed so it works properly with
   absolute times.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v