Re: [virt-tools-list] [libosinfo 1/4] Add QXL to supported devices of windows & Fedora

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 5:55 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
> <upgrades> defines some kind of inheritance,

  Yes!

>and the os node with an
> "upgrades" elements will get the same devices as the node it upgrades?

  Yes and no! Currently on osinfo level, you'd only get the devices
for a particular OS from osinfo_os_get_devices() and app has to
manually get them from inheriting OSs if they like. This is actually
something I would want to talk to Daniel about when he is back.

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124