Re: [virt-tools-list] C'ant migrate with virt-manager or virsh

Updating the thread:

I was using fedora 13 (kernel 2.6.32) in one machine and fedora 14 (kernel 2.6.35) in other, so I made a fresh install in the first machina, so now it's running fedora 14 with 2.6.35 x64 kernel, same as the second machine.

Now when I try to migrate a VM through virt-manager, the following message appears:

Erro ao receber a validação de entrada: [Errno -2] Nome ou serviço desconhecido
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/share/virt-manager/virtManager/migrate.py", line 423, in finish
    dsthost = destconn.get_qualified_hostname()
  File "/usr/local/share/virt-manager/virtManager/connection.py", line 342, in get_qualified_hostname
    return gethostbyaddr(gethostname())[0]
gaierror: [Errno -2] Nome ou serviço desconhecido

In english, this error means something like "error receiving validation for input: Error n 2 Unknown name or service. Traceback blablabla...

If I try to migrate using virsh, these error messages appears:

virsh # migrate zaba-t2 qemu+ssh://
root 192 168 0 67's password:
erro:operation failed: migration to 'tcp:fedorao.pisolar:49153' failed: migration failed

virsh # migrate zaba-t2 qemu://
erro:Impossível acessar CA certificate "/etc/pki/CA/cacert.pem": Arquivo ou diretório não encontrado

What am I doing wrong? I disabled iptables and selinux for running these tests.