[virt-tools-list] C'ant migrate with virt-manager or virsh

Bruno Lamps lampss at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 12:59:00 UTC 2011

Yeah, that's why I formated the first machine and installed fedora 14 there.
Now both machines are running on fedora 14 x64 2.6.35 with virt-manager
0.8.6.

Now both machines are running same OS and KVM version, and both have intel
cpus. But I'm stuck at the error messages wrote in my last message. =(