[virt-tools-list] Holiday

I'm going to be out of contact from next week until the beginning of
March.

libguestfs and the virt tools will obviously keep going without me,
but I'm just sending this note to say that I have put mirrors for the
following git repositories up in case the primary git repo has any
problems.

Primary        Mirror
http://git.annexia.org/?p=febootstrap.git;a=summary
               http://fedorapeople.org/gitweb?p=rjones/public_git/febootstrap.git;a=summary