Re: [virt-tools-list] connection refused when connecting to a VM

If you autenticate (need to enter root password root password when connecting), see if root password hasn't changed (type 'su -', without the quotes, in terminal, enter root password and see if it works).

Also check if libvirtd is running. Type 'ps aux | grep libtvirt' in terminal, see if there is any process with this name.