[virt-tools-list] is it possible to use virt-manager with rgmanager yet?

Will it be possible to user virt-manager with rpgmanager yet or in the future?

I ask because from what I am reading, it looks as if when you have
libvirt based vm's on a cluster, you must use clusvcadm to start/stop
the vm's and to migrate them.  It would be nice to have that feature
in virt-manager, making it great for HA environments.

-Kenny