[virt-tools-list] virt-install --dontrun ?

Hi folks,

Maybe I am too blind to see, but it would be very nice
to have an option for "virt-install --import ..." to not
run the new virtual machine automatically. I have to
prepare virtual machines from a template that must not
be started immediately.

virt-clone doesn't allow me to do proper configuration
on the command line, so its not an option here.

Do you think a '--dontrun' option could be added to
virt-install?

Regards

Harri