[virt-tools-list] Can I release pointer when using FreeNX?

Ted Fines fines at macalester.edu
Wed Jan 12 14:33:53 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have a CentOS node which I access using FreeNX.  I have kvm installed on
it, and have created an ubuntu vm.  When I use virt-manager to open the vm,
virt-manager displays "Press Ctrl+Alt to release pointer."  It seems this
key combo is not getting passed through.  No combination of Ctrl+Alt,
whether left-or right- or both- works.

Is there an alternative way to release the mouse pointer?  Or, can I change
the key combination to something else that would get passed through?

Thanks,
Ted Fines
Macalester College