[virt-tools-list] Can I release pointer when using FreeNX?

Hi,

I have a CentOS node which I access using FreeNX.  I have kvm installed on it, and have created an ubuntu vm.  When I use virt-manager to open the vm, virt-manager displays "Press Ctrl+Alt to release pointer."  It seems this key combo is not getting passed through.  No combination of Ctrl+Alt, whether left-or right- or both- works.

Is there an alternative way to release the mouse pointer?  Or, can I change the key combination to something else that would get passed through?

Thanks,
Ted Fines
Macalester College