[virt-tools-list] virt-v2v (also posted in rhel6 list)

Hi all

I'm doing testing on KVM (rhel6) to make sure we're happy to move away from
Xen on RHEL5.  One of the things that really interests me is virt-v2v.

I've a dev xen server with all its guests on local storage.  I want to
"import" those guests onto KVM with a shared iSCSI SAN.

The problem I'm having is with the pool.  virt-v2v seems not to like
using iSCSI.

Has anyone got this working?

If I say to use the default pool, it starts to write the guest image
to /var/lib/libvirt/images/<guest name> but thats not what I want.

virt-v2v -ic xen+ssh://root xen_server -op default --bridge br641 guest.server

Any ideas how I can get virt-v2v to use iSCSI as the new storage?

CC

--
RHCE#805007969328369