Re: [virt-tools-list] virt-manager for Windows

On 01/02/2011, at 5:50 AM, Kai Meyer wrote:
> I'm confident I could follow the instructions provided at http://people.redhat.com/~rjones/win32-porting/ , but it appears that was written a long time ago, and I'm in no urgent hurry. Do the instructions still apply? Is there somebody already building these on their own that I could piggy-back off of their efforts?
>
> I initially asked rjones (who claims authorship to the above article), and he asked I emailed the list, and copy jclift.

Good thinking guys. :)

>From memory, Matthias mentioned on IRC a while ago that he'd gotten virt-manager to work on windows.  But, I also
kind of remember him mentioning he had to code in a few dodgy hacks to make it work.

Matthias, am I remembering that somewhat correctly?  If so, is the code on GitHub or something that Kai could pick
up and try to work with?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift