[virt-tools-list] virt-manager for Windows

I'm confident I could follow the instructions provided at http://people.redhat.com/~rjones/win32-porting/ , but it appears that was written a long time ago, and I'm in no urgent hurry. Do the instructions still apply? Is there somebody already building these on their own that I could piggy-back off of their efforts?

I initially asked rjones (who claims authorship to the above article), and he asked I emailed the list, and copy jclift.

Thanks for your time.

-Kai Meyer