[virt-tools-list] How to install to a usb drive?

Hi,
I'm trying to use virt-manager to install Centos 6 on an usb drive. The problem is that I don't see the device in the guest.

When I pass though the usb device it doesn't show up as a storage option during partitioning.

When I try to add /dev/sdb (the usb stick) as a USB storage device I get the following error:

Unable to complete install '<class 'libvirt.libvirtError'> internal error Process exited while reading console log output: char device redirected to /dev/pts/3 qemu-kvm: -device usb-storage,drive=drive-usb-disk0,id=usb-disk0: Parameter 'driver' expects a driver name
Try with argument '?' for a list.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/create.py", line 1561, in do_install
    dom = guest.start_install(False, meter = meter)
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/virtinst/Guest.py", line 973, in start_install
    return self._do_install(consolecb, meter, removeOld, wait)
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/virtinst/Guest.py", line 1038, in _do_install
    "install")
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/virtinst/Guest.py", line 1009, in _create_guest
    dom = self.conn.createLinux(start_xml, 0)
File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 1270, in createLinux if ret is None:raise libvirtError('virDomainCreateLinux() failed', conn=self) libvirtError: internal error Process exited while reading console log output: char device redirected to /dev/pts/3 qemu-kvm: -device usb-storage,drive=drive-usb-disk0,id=usb-disk0: Parameter 'driver' expects a driver name
Try with argument '?' for a list.

What do I have to do to make it properly show up as /dev/sda in the guest?

Regards,
  Dennis