Re: [virt-tools-list] wiki garbage?

On 06/06/2011 12:46 PM, Paul Mansfield wrote:

I am curious to know why there's a load of stuff about crushing machines

http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/page/Main_Page#Jaw_crusher_introduction

They were indeed garbage. I've removed them and another RH guy will let the libvirt team know to keep an eye on it. Thanks for pointing it out!

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer alteeve com