Re: [virt-tools-list] wiki garbage?

On 06/07/2011 12:15 PM, Cole Robinson wrote:
On 06/06/2011 01:09 PM, Digimer wrote:
On 06/06/2011 12:46 PM, Paul Mansfield wrote:

I am curious to know why there's a load of stuff about crushing machines

They were indeed garbage. I've removed them and another RH guy will let
the libvirt team know to keep an eye on it. Thanks for pointing it out!

Thanks a bunch for taking care of this! I'd like to find a way to be
mailed about all wiki edits...

- Cole

Add this to your LocalSettings.php file:

# Send's an email on any page edit.
$wgEnotifWatchlist = true;
# Declare this twice so it works for all versions
$wgUsersNotifiedOnAllChanges =
$wgUsersNotifedOnAllChanges = array( 'Digimer' );

Change "Digimer" to the name(s) of the person to get the edit alerts.

It's how I keep vandalism out of my wikis. :)

E-Mail:              digimer alteeve com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"I feel confined, only free to expand myself within boundaries."