Re: [virt-tools-list] wiki garbage?

On 06/07/2011 12:15 PM, Cole Robinson wrote:
On 06/06/2011 01:09 PM, Digimer wrote:
On 06/06/2011 12:46 PM, Paul Mansfield wrote:

I am curious to know why there's a load of stuff about crushing machines

http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/page/Main_Page#Jaw_crusher_introduction

They were indeed garbage. I've removed them and another RH guy will let
the libvirt team know to keep an eye on it. Thanks for pointing it out!

Thanks a bunch for taking care of this! I'd like to find a way to be
mailed about all wiki edits...

- Cole

Add this to your LocalSettings.php file:

====
# Send's an email on any page edit.
$wgEnotifWatchlist = true;
# Declare this twice so it works for all versions
$wgUsersNotifiedOnAllChanges =
$wgUsersNotifedOnAllChanges = array( 'Digimer' );
====

Change "Digimer" to the name(s) of the person to get the edit alerts.

It's how I keep vandalism out of my wikis. :)

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer alteeve com