[virt-tools-list] virt-p2v-image-builder

Hi all

I hope this is the right spot for asking questions on virt-p2v-image-builder....

I've downloaded the above from Fedora 15 Testing and created an ISO
image.  I've attempted to test this on a laptop and a couple of
desktop systems.  In all cases, some errors flash past at the end and
the systems turn off.  Is there a option I can pass through ISOLINUX
to not reboot at the end so I can post the errors?

Thanks

CC

--
RHCE#805007969328369