[virt-tools-list] Fwd: virt-p2v-image-builder

and include the list....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Colin Coe <colin coe gmail com>
Date: Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: [virt-tools-list] virt-p2v-image-builder
To: "Richard W.M. Jones" <rjones redhat com>

Hi Rich

I added crash=600 as well as removing "quiet  rhgb", with no change in
result.  I've so far tried this CD image on a Lenovo laptop, two
different Lenovo desktops, one old (4yrs+) IBM workstation, one HP
xw4600 and one HP 380DL G6 Proliant.

The image was made on Fedora 15 and I've successfully booted Fedora 15
on one of the Lenovo desktops.

I'll try to redirect the console on a machine to the serial port so I
can capture whats going on.

CC

--
RHCE#805007969328369