Re: [virt-tools-list] [libosinfo 2/5] Add Mandriva OS metadata

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 03:11:54PM +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> Phrases like 'and later' or 'and earlier' don't really belong here.
> The <name> should be the vendor's preferred title for the OS
> release in question.

If any of these terms are trademarked, you may need to pay attention
to this (it's about icons, but also covers use of word marks):

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/legal/2011-April/001615.html

FWIW I think we're OK.  If we want to display icons in future, then
it's going to be much more tricky.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v