Re: [virt-tools-list] full screen vm still has toolbar at top

Thanks Cole.

And actually, I was talking about the wrong thing.  I can turn off the
toolbar, which takes away the buttons at the top of the screen, but
not the menu items (file, view, help, etc.).

Is this possible in upstream virt-manager?

-Kenny