Re: [virt-tools-list] full screen vm still has toolbar at top

On 06/22/2011 12:43 PM, Kenneth Armstrong wrote:
> Thanks Cole.
>
> And actually, I was talking about the wrong thing.  I can turn off the
> toolbar, which takes away the buttons at the top of the screen, but
> not the menu items (file, view, help, etc.).
>
> Is this possible in upstream virt-manager?

Yes, upstream virt-manager allows an actual fullscreen mode where you see
nothing except the guest OS (while, there is a tiny 1 pixel line in the top
center of the screen that is where the fullscreen toolbar hides, but basically
all you see is the guest console).