Re: [virt-tools-list] deleting VMs from disk

I guess there is no configurable option in virt-manager for this,
libvirt doesn't support remove the disks when undefining the
guest, and I guess virt-manager finally use "virDomainUndefine"
for "delete".

Ideally, it will be good to add some flag to virDomainUndefine API
to tell libvirt removes the disks used by guest, but supposing the
guest have many, and diffrent kinds of disks, which one should be
removed, or remove all of them, or the first one by default? so
it still needs a volume path passed, means no big diffrence
with removing the disk manually IMHO:

# virsh vol-delete $path-of-your-disk

Regards
Osier
于 2011年03月01日 04:25, Shantanu Pavgi 写道:

It's deleting the vm definition file, but not the vm disk file.

--
Shantanu.