Re: [virt-tools-list] virt manager feature parity with libvirt

On 03/07/2011 05:17 PM, Gary Scarborough wrote:
> I was just wondering if virtual machine manager was intending to reach
> feature parity with libvirt as far as support for other hypervisors, such as
> VirtualBox and ESX.  Some things work now, some don't.  I didn't want to
> file bug reports for things that Virt Manager isn't really suppose to do.

I'd be interested in bug reports. Building out complete support for
virtualbox or esx isn't a priority for me, but I'd like to ensure basic
functions like start, stop, and listing VM details will work.

Please file bugs in the upstream bug tracker. More info here:

http://virt-manager.org/page/BugReporting#Where_to_report

Thanks,
Cole