[virt-tools-list] virt-manager, virtinst, virt-viewer moved to git

Hi all,

I've converted the repos for virt-manager, virtinst, and virt-viewer to
git. You can check them here:

virtinst: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=python-virtinst.git;a=summary

virt-manager: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=virt-manager.git;a=summary

virt-viewer: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=virt-viewer.git;a=summary

The old HG repos will not be sync'd, they are effectively discontinued.

I think this is a bit overdue, the rest of our virt stack is all using
git, and this has been requested many times. Hopefully no one finds it
controversial :)

I'll be updating the website and docs shortly. Please let me know if you
hit any issues.

Thanks,
Cole