Re: [virt-tools-list] virt-manager, virtinst, virt-viewer moved to git

On 14 March 2011 16:12, Cole Robinson <crobinso redhat com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've converted the repos for virt-manager, virtinst, and virt-viewer to
> git. You can check them here:
>
> virtinst: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=python-virtinst.git;a=summary
>
> virt-manager: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=virt-manager.git;a=summary
>
> virt-viewer: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=virt-viewer.git;a=summary
>
> The old HG repos will not be sync'd, they are effectively discontinued.
>
> I think this is a bit overdue, the rest of our virt stack is all using
> git, and this has been requested many times. Hopefully no one finds it
> controversial :)

Great! Increases the chances of more patches from me at least :)

You might want to push commits to the hg repositories "announcing"
this change. It can happen that one stumbles across the repos
directly, and then its nice to have this information right there.
Also, not everyone who track the hg repositories are necessarily
following the mailinglist.

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com