Re: [virt-tools-list] virt-manager, virtinst, virt-viewer moved to git

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 12:12:43PM -0400, Cole Robinson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've converted the repos for virt-manager, virtinst, and virt-viewer to
> git. You can check them here:
>
> virtinst: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=python-virtinst.git;a=summary
>
> virt-manager: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=virt-manager.git;a=summary
>
> virt-viewer: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=virt-viewer.git;a=summary

One significant problem in the conversion is that all the release
tags have been lost. We really need to get those back asap.

The commit dates are also completely wrong for quite alot, but not
all, of the commits. eg, there are many occurrences of

    Date:   Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1970 +0000

in all 3 repos.

I fear the conversion may need to be redone from scratch to fix this
problem.

Daniel