[virt-tools-list] ANNOUNCE: oz 0.3.0 release

All,
     I'm pleased to announce release 0.3.0 of Oz.  Oz is a program for doing
automated installation of guest operating systems with limited input from the
user.
     Release 0.3.0 is mostly a bugfix release for Oz.  However, there are also
a few minor features included as well.  Some of the highlights between Oz 0.2.0
and 0.3.0 are:

- Add the ability to specify the output directory for screenshots (the default
is still CWD).
- Add the ability to specify the bridge to use for installs (the default is
still the first libvirt NAT bridge on the system).
- Nicer error messages from the command-line tools when debugging is off.
- Add the ability to install Debian 5 and 6.
- Detect servers that can't possibly work for installing RedHat/Fedora OSs,
and fail the install.
- Allow installs with spaces in the name.
- Add the ability to install OpenSUSE 11.4.

More documentation on Oz is available here: http://aeolusproject.org/oz.html

If you have any questions or comments about oz, please feel free to contact
aeolus-devel fedorahosted org or me (clalance redhat com) directly.

Thanks,
--
Chris Lalancette