Re: [virt-tools-list] Error saving / shuting down VM

Hi guys,

The server I have in production is running ubuntu 10.04. Libvirt version is 0.7.5. I don't think that an apt-get update will bring me the libvirt 0.9, am I right?

So what else can I do? Is is safe to manually compile libvirt 0.9? What packages from ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/ should I download? Does anyone knows if ubuntu 11.04 server comes with libvirt 0.9?

Thanks. ;D

-----
Att,
Bruno Santana