Re: [virt-tools-list] CPU graphs

On 27/05/11 10:56, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

I think this should be configurable.

I can see myself wanting to view it both ways: either "I've got 12
cores, and only 1/12 of that resource is being hogged, so who cares"
vs "why is that one guest spinning at 100%?"

Rich.

I can see an argument for an overall CPU (and ram) use sparkgraph at the host level, but on a per-VM basis I would expect it to show a percentage of what is available to that VM. If you have more than a few cores on the host the CPU graphs become useless as they can only show a couple of pixels of variation.

Would be great to get a per-vm memory utilisation chart, is the data for that exposed? If someone can point me in the direction of the data for that I will have a go at adding it.

Alan.