[virt-tools-list] Install on RHEL6 or CentOS 6

Hi,

I've been trying to install the latest version of virt-manager on CentOS 6.1. Apparently the libraries on CentOS 6.1 aren't late enough, since I get some Python errors which refer to classes which don't exist.

So I've been wondering how difficult it would be to install the latest virtinst, virt-manager in a separate directory.

I found ActivePython, which has all the latest versions of Python available for free, and which installs in a separate directory. But I'm a bit at a loss as to what else would need to be installed in this directory structure, and how.

Thanks in advance

JBB