Re: [virt-tools-list] Wiki has been spammed

On 10/11/11 20:08, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
<snipped>

I have just enabled a Captcha on all the wikis hosted on et.redhat.com
that allow users to self-create accounts. It will require a math question
answer upon account creation, and upon any edit inserting a URL.

I will also be enabling mandatory email address confirmation for all
users soon.

These should cut down on spam problems.

Daniel

Is the maths capta available to all, floss?
(eventually I'll get back to my own site)

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded
Friend of fedoraproject.org