Re: [virt-tools-list] Browse Local disabled on AddHardware->Filesystems UI

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 7:04 PM, Cole Robinson <crobinso redhat com> wrote:

> Is this a remote connection? If so, 'browse local' is disabled since we have
> no way to show a file browser for the remote system.
>
> - Cole

I started virt-manager without any connect URI, so it means local, in
which case it makes sense to enable 'Browse Local' esp. for filesystem
where we primarily support the VirtFS concept, which helps export a
host filesystem to the guest. It would be very helpful to provide the
ability to choose local fs path in such a case.