[virt-tools-list] Cant access Cd drive during boot

I have a working VM guest but I need to reboot the guest from CD to run some partitioning tools. I have not been able to boot from the CD. I have changed the boot options to allow for boot from CD but still no luck. I want to access the guest in monitor mode (Ctrl-Alt-2) but for the life of me have not been able to make this work, any ideas?

Dale