[virt-tools-list] [PowerKVM][RFC]setting machine type in virt-manager

Hi all,

Now ppc can support several types of machine. And in the qemu,
the default machine type is mac99. So when we try to install
a VM with virt-manager,from libvirt log file the machine type
is always mac99, but I need pseries machine type.

So I am trying to add an option for setting right machine type.
I need some comments from you. Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks,
Li Zhang