Re: [virt-tools-list] [libosinfo 4/4] API to indicate media is live and/or installer

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
> Seems we won't get to an agreement on that one, so reluctant ACK on
> uglifying the C API to make Vala look cooler.

  Thanks! I already explained with proper examples how this is not
vala-specific at all but rather vala expecting you to follow the usual
gobject conventions regarding getters in general but you just have to
blame vala so its hard to reach an agreement indeed. :)

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124