[virt-tools-list] [RFC]Setting machine type in virt-manager

Hi all,

Now ppc can support several types of machine. And in the qemu,
the default machine type is mac99. So when we try to install
a VM with virt-manager,from libvirt log file the machine type
is always mac99, but I need pseries machine type.

So I am trying to add an option for setting right machine type.
Is it ok for virt-manager to add a GUI to set machine type?

Thanks,
Li Zhang