Re: [virt-tools-list] virt-install not rebooting guest after install

get virt-install to hang around, either remove that option, or
add '--wait'

Daniel, thank you for the information and adding the --wait does allow the guest to restart itself properly and complete the install.

Ideally though I want a script that starts automated installs of multiple guests so they all install simultaneously. Using the --wait it wouldn't start the next install until the first completes which adds up when creating 50+ guests.

Is virt-install maybe not the right tool to use here for automated mass guest installs? The script we're using is specifically to test our PXE/kickstart install process for different versions of RHEL and nothing else. We tear everything down and build again when something changes to our image process.

Micheal Waltz
Unix Configuration Management
Qualcomm Inc.
Phone: 858-845-6083