Re: [virt-tools-list] virt-install not rebooting guest after install

get virt-install to hang around, either remove that option, or
add '--wait'

Daniel, thank you for the information and adding the --wait does allow the guest to restart itself properly and complete the install.

Ideally though I want a script that starts automated installs of multiple guests so they all install simultaneously. Using the --wait it wouldn't start the next install until the first completes which adds up when creating 50+ guests.

Is virt-install maybe not the right tool to use here for automated mass guest installs? The script we're using is specifically to test our PXE/kickstart install process for different versions of RHEL and nothing else. We tear everything down and build again when something changes to our image process.

--
Micheal Waltz
Unix Configuration Management