[virt-tools-list] Migrate error : unable to set user and group to

Hi, all
I encounter a problem when I want to migrate a VM from localhost to the remotehost(destination)
the error is
"Unable to migrate guest: unable to set user and group to '110:120' on '/var/lib/libvirt/images/vm1.img'.'/var/lib/libvirt/images/vm1.img':No such file or directory "
I cannot solve this.
I find the '110:120' in my host is
libvirt-qemu  : Libvirt Qemu

I try as

1  chmod 777 -R /var/lib/libvirt/images/

2  I can mount the same directory from the local to the remote host directory.

3  I use the host of ubuntu server.  change the /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf
   uncomment the 'dynamic_ownership=0'

But all these are not helpful to the error.
Can you help me?
PS: I use the ubuntu server. How can I restart the libvirtd?
service libvirtd restart doesn't work.
PPS: the picture is how the error looks like

Thanks in advance