[virt-tools-list] Migration Problems

Hi all,

I find this in the docmentation.

Migration requirements

What I am not understand is whether the migrate can only take place based on the shared storage.
If migrate take place in this way, in my  opinion, I think it is not the complete migration.
It is just change the host such as the pointer.
I think the complete migration is "migrate the VM from source host to the destination host and the storge is independent . It is from one storge of source host the another storge of destination host. "