[virt-tools-list] [live migration] After Migration based shared storage

Hi
i have a problem that after the live migration based on shared storage.

as

    migrate --live vm1 qemu+ssh://destination/system

I found that the vm1 is also on the source host.

I can open two vm1s both on source host and destination host.

And I found the MACs of them are the same .

Can anyone tell me that  it is right?
Thanks