[virt-tools-list] export guest configuration

Hi all,
i manage my xen guests with virt-manager. I install and clone guests with virt-manager and virt-install. Now i would like to export the guest configurations. If the system will crash completely and the system need to reinstall. How can i recover all my guest configurations?

Is it enough to save .gconf/apps/virt-manager or how can i get all my guests configurations back after a crash?
XM normally save the configurations in /etc/xen/vm/. But in virt-manager i don't find a option to export configurations to a file or a option where config files will be saved.

Best regards
Wiesel82