Re: [virt-tools-list] [libosinfo 2/2] Add Udev support

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange redhat com> wrote:
> I was thinking that the configure.ac script had code which would
> automatically enable the UDEV feature, if it saw udev on the host.

  I think if udev is present on the build machine, doesn't mean it's
present on all the machines the built libosinfo is going to run on
(think cross-compiling). We can either leave it enabled by default (it
doesn't hurt anything) or disabled, I leave that for you to decide.

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124