[virt-tools-list] get vm configuration file

Hey guys,
I am using virt-manager with xen and when trying to set up a vm with xm command line I can not get access to the instalation files
that are in a http site, but when configuring a new vm with virt-manager it works perfectly, I would like to know if there is a way
to get the vm configuration file that virt-manager uses for deploying that vm.

thanks.

--
Teddy Limousin