[virt-tools-list] Minimum & recommended hw resources in osinfo

Hi,
  As some of you might have seen my patches on this list, I recently
added API in libosinfo for OS minimum and recommended hw resources
(CPU, RAM and storage). This API isn't much of any use unless we have
this data on at least the major OSs we need to care about (Fedora,
RHEL and Windows). I did manage to collect some data for windows but I
failed to find any reliable enough data for Fedora. For some windows
OSs, I found either the minimum hw requirements or recommended but not
both. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124

* Here you can view the existing OS data files:
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=libosinfo.git;a=tree;f=data/oses;h=53a05b3b875d0e641b5ed35bc5bd0c64c7a4c80d;hb=HEAD